PAYONLINE & MEMBERSHIPINFO
Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
New Member? or Current Member and Need to Renew?
Step 2) Once this form is complete, then pay dues below.
ONCE ABOVE FORM IS COMPLETE,
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, you may choose to pay with debit or credit card once you are on the PayPal screen.
Remember kids age 8 and under are free for Annual Picnic.
Pay by Check:
Make your check out to: NWTHA
Mail it to:
NWTHA, Barb Angelos
10S268 Meadow Lane,
Naperville, IL 60564
Current Member Renewal:
$17.00 Per Family
New Member Dues:
$37.00 Per Family
(includes a one-time contribution of $20 to the legal fund)
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Why Become a Member?
The North Wheatland Township Homeowners Association (NWTHA) is one of, if not THE oldest associations of its kind in the Naperville area. 2013-14 represents our 40th consecutive year of providing representation and community services to residents who live in single-family homes in the north end of Will County’s northernmost township – Wheatland.
Our mailing addresses put us in Naperville, but the property we own is UNINCORPORATED. Therefore, we are governed (and taxed) by Wheatland Township Board of Trustees, as well as by the Will County Board, which meets monthly in Joliet. Although we are certainly affected by decisions made by the City of Naperville and its City Council, we are NOT governed or taxed by them.
The role of the NWTHA in this sometimes perplexing puzzle of interrelated governments is to do our best to serve as a liaison between NWTHA members and these township, county, and city bureaucracies – which also include Indian Prairie School District 204.
At the present time, we have about 470 member families – out of a potential 565 addresses that are eligible for membership. Almost all of our members live on half-acre or larger lots in the Country View Estates, Sunset Ridge, Wheatland View, Shannon’s Way, Acorn Estates, Shell Lake, and River Crest subdivisions, as well as several homes (east of Naperville-Plainfield Road) on Mayfield Court and Knoch Knolls Road – which used to have 95th Street addresses.
Contact our Membership Chairperson
Have a question about Membership or would you like to become a Member? Please contact Barb!
Benefits of a Member
- Representation – When problems arise that affect a majority of NWTHA members, our Board and attorney do their best to find solutions. Also, our Roads, Traffic & Safety Committee serves as a liaison between NWTHA members and the Township and County Highway Departments, the Will County Sheriff’s Department and the Naperville Fire Protection District.
- Information – A Bimonthly Newsletter, which includes a lot of timely information that is not covered in area newspapers.
- More Information – An Annual Directory of NWTHA Members (addresses and phone numbers), as well as the names of babysitters, government officials, & area services.
- Even More Information – Created as a supplement to the newsletter, our Website has been totally redesigned. This will be your source of information, between newsletters – with features (not in the newsletter) such as the photo gallery (hundreds of photos taken at NWTHA events), direct links to more than 50 useful websites, opportunities to Meet Your Neighbors, listings of popular restaurants and area attractions, local weather information, back issues of newsletters, subdivision maps, financial info, Board meeting minutes and lots more.
- Community Service events such as garage sales, CPR classes, etc..
- Entrance to all NWTHA events, including the annual family picnic, the Children's Christmas Party, the Easter Egg Hunt, and adult social events such as gourmet club, bowling parties, excursions to special area attractions or Chicagoland restaurants.
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
Simply fill out the form below, indicating how you would be willing to help, click "Submit" and it the appropriate committee chairperson will contact you:
Download/print the PDF form below:
Drag & drop your tab 4 content here
Adults Only (21+) Neighborhood Social April 8th at Tommy Nevin's Pub!
When: April 8th, 6:30pm
Where: Private Room at Tommy Nevin's Pub, 3032 English Rows Avenue
Cost: $10 per person - Adults Only (21+), dinner will be provided
We prefer advance payment so we can plan accordingly, but walk-ins are welcome.
Sign Up/Pay Here:
Mail/drop off a check to Ashley Zinn at 10S159 Alma Lane, Naperville IL 60564
Please be sure to include all adult’s names and your address.
Call or text Ashley with questions: (847)452-4845
Drag & drop content here